Thursday, May 19, 2011

HOW MACA ROOT GOT ME PREGNANT

Not Only Once... But Twice!


First let me start off with my first experience with Maca Root. I had been trying to get pregnant for over six months with no success. I was getting really frustrated because I had been charting, using basal



temperatures, timing everything right with absolutely no results.

I was reading on a health website that mentioned the health benefits of Maca Root. It said that some studies were done in Peru on people who consumed Maca as part of their daily diet. Apparently, these people had a profound increase in vitality, energy and fertility.

I quickly ordered some raw organic Peruvian Maca Root powder for myself. When it arrived in the mail I opened the package and smelled it. The smell wasn't bad at all; it had the smell of some sort of root, such as a potato. I added a few tablespoons to a glass of orange juice and started to drink. Ugh! It was a horrible concoction!

I was determined to make it work. I decided to make a huge smoothie consisting of four bananas, about a cup of strawberries, water and some ice to make it cold. Added my two tablespoons of Maca and I actually was able to enjoy it!

I immediately started noticing the affects the Maca was having on my body. My energy levels were amazing and my libido shot through the roof. My husband was quite pleased with the results as well.

I was quite certain though that it wouldn't work right away. In fact, I had decided I would get myself a boob job to help myself feel better. So I met the Plastic Surgeon, set a date for a few weeks later and went to the operating clinic. I got in my hospital gown and they hook me up to the IV. One of the routine things they do right before surgery is have you take a pregnancy test. Well as I laid there waiting for the anesthesiologist, the nurse came over and started to unhook everything from me. When I asked what was going on, she said: "You can't have surgery, you are pregnant."


I was in total disbelief. The Maca had worked so quickly and I wasn't even expecting it to perform that well. My reasoning decided to chalk it up to coincidence and I left it at that.

When my son was around 18 months old I started to work on getting pregnant again. I was charting, doing my basal temperatures, everything I could think of. I tried and tried for over a year without any success. Then it



hit me! I realized that I wasn't taking the Maca like I had with my last pregnancy.

I immediately ordered some and started taking it. I was shocked to find myself pregnant yet again the very next cycle.

I tell you, there is something that really works about this Maca Root. I swear by it.


SOURCE: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/184335/how_maca_root_got_me_pregnant_pg2.html?cat=52

5 comments:

  1. MACA GOT ME PREGNANT!!! We have been trying for our second child for over a year. I tried clomid, vitamins cocktail, red raspberry tea, but never worked. Few months back I read these successful stories on this website about Navitas organic raw maca women who got pregnant claimed it happend within the first to third cycle. So I started taking maca on 16 Sept 2014 I was on DAY 6 in my cycle and took it up till DAY 23 but didn't get pregnant that months but brought my cycle back to 28 days. Then started a new cycle on 9 Oct 2014 I took maca throughout my cycle and 6 Nov 2014 my af was due so took a test and got my BFP. The strangest thing was that I didn't have pregnancy symptons unlike the other months always had pregnancy symptons but was never pregnant, no spotting usually do 2 days before af shows, cramps weren't as painful as the other months, I got so much energy unlike the other months. Only at 12 DPO noticed bbs got fuller, my af was due on 16 dpo decided to take a test and got my BFP.

    This is the website were i bought Navitas organic raw maca
    http://www.iherb.com/Navitas-Naturals-Organic-Maca-Powder-Raw-Maca-Powder-16-oz-454-g/8260#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=naturals%20maca%20power&rc=3223&sr=null&ic=13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did any of you continue to take maca during early pregnancy? When did you stop taking maca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im just need help is it got specific time to consume it for full result.Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is maca root powder any different to the pill or do they both work the same?

    ReplyDelete