Thursday, May 19, 2011

I GOT PREGNANT FIRST CYCLE USING MACA

I have had irregular periods for my whole life. When my husband and I tried to get pregnant, it didn't work. We went to the doctors. He put me on Clomid. I was on it for almost a year, and decided to try other means. After trying many different herbal and natural remedies, I tried the maca powder. The powder made me have my periods, but it tastes horrible (sorry), so I wasn't as regular as I should have been in taking it. I started taking Maca in the pill form. My first cycle using it, I got pregnant! I am now 11 weeks along. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat in a few weeks. If you are trying to conceive, I say, its worth a try. It doesn't cost much. (Especially compared to fertility treatments by doctors) and it works, at least for me. Hopefully this is helpful. And I hope it works for you! :)

SOURCE: http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Maca-500mg-Capsules/product-reviews/B001DAYJOY/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_prev_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0

5 comments:

  1. I would like to know more about such topics and hope to get some more helpful information from your blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    maca powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello we are currently ttc I have a 17 month old who is still breastfed.. I don't have periods at all and I don't ovulate at all...I have been taking vitex 3 times a day for 3 weeks... Then I started hearing about maca.... So I ordered 2 bottles of the pills and can't wait to start....my question is will this help me get a period either or ovulate? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello we are currently ttc I have a 17 month old who is still breastfed.. I don't have periods at all and I don't ovulate at all...I have been taking vitex 3 times a day for 3 weeks... Then I started hearing about maca.... So I ordered 2 bottles of the pills and can't wait to start....my question is will this help me get a period either or ovulate? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn; sorry this is coming months after your question - did the maca work for you? This main thing is to be consistent with it and it'll definitely regulate your hormones after about 2 months of use. This has been my own experience.

    ReplyDelete